News & Publications
The 3sHealth Board of Directors have approved new mission, vision, and value statements for the organization.
3sHealth delivers innovative change and provides province-wide shared services to support Saskatchewan’s health system.
Working together with our health system partners, we find innovative solutions to complex problems so that health care will be sustainable for future generations. We place patients and their families at the centre of all that we do, working with our partners to improve quality and ensure patient safety. 3sHealth provides payroll and scheduling, employee benefits, dictation and transcription, linen, contracting, and transformational services to the Saskatchewan health system.
These new descriptions reflect 3sHealth’s role in the Saskatchewan health system and the organization’s vision for the people and the province it serves.
Mission and vision
The new mission of 3sHealth is “Partnering to solve complex problems and improve health care across Saskatchewan.”
The vision guiding 3sHealth’s work is “Healthy People, Healthy Communities, Healthy Partnerships.”
“The new descriptions reflect 3sHealth’s maturing role in the Saskatchewan health system,” says 3sHealth CEO Mark Anderson. “These statements also align to the mission and vision statements of our many health-care partner organizations, signaling to the residents of Saskatchewan that we’re working tirelessly every day on solving complex problems to achieve a province of healthy people, healthy communities, and healthy partnerships.”
The new descriptions reflect 3sHealth’s maturing role in the Saskatchewan health system. These statements also align to the mission and vision statements of our many health-care partner organizations, signaling to the residents of Saskatchewan that we’re working tirelessly every day on solving complex problems to achieve a province of healthy people, healthy communities, and healthy partnerships.
3sHealth’s values have also been refreshed after an all-staff survey asked 3sHealth employees about their thoughts on the organization’s values. The following values exemplify how 3sHealth carries out its mission:
- Collaboration: We bring the right people together to achieve common goals for the benefit of the people of Saskatchewan through active participation, two-way communication, and mutual respect. We believe that the best outcomes happen when we share insights and build on each other’s strengths.
- Innovation: We are creative, strategic thinkers who are open to exploring all possibilities that will improve the quality of patient care and realize better value for the health system. We fearlessly take on new opportunities and work closely with our partners to implement and sustain positive transformational change.
- Respect: We listen to one another and seek to understand the diverse needs of our communities and stakeholders. We demonstrate integrity and honesty in all that we do, and we take responsibility for our actions. We follow through on the commitments we make, build trust, and enable one another’s successes.
- Transparency: We foster a culture in which people feel empowered to discuss and address critical issues in a safe and supportive environment. We believe engagement and the sharing of information enables good decision-making and leads to better outcomes.
- Bold and Courageous Leadership: We are brave and willing to try new things. We put patients and families first, inspire each other and show initiative, work with others to put innovative ideas into practice, and take thoughtful risks to advance the vision of better health care in Saskatchewan.
View the new statements and learn more about 3sHealth on our “About Us” page.