Reduce implementation risk. Speed up benefits realization.
Transformational Services provides leadership for transformational change initiatives in the areas of project management, change management, business analysis and other consulting services. Our multidisciplinary team uses the tools, techniques, and experience gained in previous health system initiatives to make quality improvements for patients, achieve cost savings, and help create a sustainable health system.
Support tools and services
- Supports change in the health sector
- We have the people and processes that can support projects and make change for busy health sector teams.
- We can bring teams together, use project management tools and processes, bring analysis and helpful tools and templates to the problem, and support change within your organization.
- Improves Outcomes
- Working collaboratively with health system partners we deliver quality improvements to patients, residents, clients and providers of the health system, achieve cost savings and create a sustainable health system.
- We place patients and their families at the centre of all that we do.
- We have the tools and knowledge to identify and document improvement metrics to show your success.
- Enhance Efficiencies
- While cost savings are important, efficiency means getting the most out of your scarce resources. Whether investments are required to get the most out of your services, or you need to do more with the resources you have, we can help you meet your program and financial goals.
- We can manage the project’s deliverables for the life of the initiative, allowing business leaders to lead the change while managing their day-to-day work.
Transformational Services brings teams together and create leaders for change. We believe collaboration is the key for successful and sustained change. We use an internally developed tool (Playbook) to guide us in transformational change from the moment someone has an idea through to formalizing it in a business case to execution and closeout of a project.
The Transformational Services team:
- is knowledgeable about emerging best practices and tools;
- aware of SK health system and its partners AND Saskatchewan Health Care Management system;
- promotes and maintains a safe environment to achieve objectives;
- collaborates with stakeholders at all levels to ensure their voices are heard and to create champions for the change; and
- works closely with Sponsors/Leads to define success.
How can we help?
Contact us at transformationalservices@3sHealth.ca to:
- Book a time to complete a needs assessment
- Scope the work and define success criteria
- Help you think through some possible next step options in achieving your goals
- Share what our skills are and how we can help
- Learn more about the Playbook: A Framework for Delivering Innovative Change.
- Playbook – A Framework for Delivering Innovative Change
This site provides health system users information and tools that can be used to reduce the risk associated with delivering innovative change.
Featured News View All News
Transformational Services News View All
Since the pandemic began, 3sHealth has done everything it can to support the Saskatchewan health-care system’s response to COVID-19